1. Love cannot live where there is no trust. I think we all know why. You wouldn’t want your partner nosing on your business every now and then. Neither would he.
2. Know your boundaries and limits. Yes, you are in a relationship. Yes, you are granted right to one another. But both of you are still not married. Learn to know where you stand with one another.
3. It’s compromise that will move both of you along. You can’t always have it your way. Love is a two way road. Learn to give and learn to receive.
4. Be consistent. This goes for all aspects as in: sweetness, sincerity, faith, loyalty.. you get the picture.
5. Surprises never gets old. Surprise your partner every now and then to remind and show him that you love him. Surprises don’t have to be big. Keep it simple. Like, secretly creating a playlist on his phone, sweet status updates, flowers, even hand-written letters. It’s the little things that matter.
6. Be your partner’s best friend. Play with her, laugh with her, take silly pictures together. Being comfortable with the person you love is the most enchanting and rewarding feeling ever.
7. Spend time with one another. No matter how busy you are, take time to talk with your partner or spend time with them even for just a few minutes. There are 24 hours a day. Never reason out that you are too busy. EVER.
8. Be there for each other. Through ups and downs, through happy and sad. You are partners. No one gets left behind.
9. What happens between you, stays between you. A relationship should be between two people, not the whole world. Respect the privacy you have between the two of you.
10. Love one another. Need I say more?
Falling in love is easy. But staying in love, that’s the real challenge. When you do find the guy/girl that you want to spend your life with, remain faithful to one another. Love hard while there is love to be had. Perfect guys/girls don’t exist, but there will always be one guy/girl who is perfect for you.